Don't be scared even though I say friends only you don't have to do anything except hit the add as friend button. I don't expect you to comment or do anything I have just locked the journal since it has a lot of download links in it.
Please read and keep these things in mind :)
- You don't have to comment here to get added. You don't have to comment on posts if you don't want to, although I love you if you do.
- There are no requirements other than have SOME activity on LJ, whether it be joining other communities, posting on your journal, something....anything to let me know that your a live person or at least semi-alive XD
- Please DONOT upload these videos elsewhere. I know you want to share but really I would rather you not. If you do want to share them at your forum, blog, or other places please contact me. I might say yes. Most of the time I do, but don't just upload it to youtube, dramacrazy, or where ever strikes your fancy.
- Scans are free to use without credit for making wallpapers, icons, layouts, ect. If you want to upload the full zip file please contact me first.
- I do not translate things. If it something that interest me I might see if someone can translate it for me.
- Please use Kohaku for all source credits outside of LJ or in any unlocked post. Lock post you can use the Lj-tag kohakuyume
- Current Location:at home
- Current Mood: amused
- Current Music:Waterdance by Kat-Tun
ACTA in a Nutshell –
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources -
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden wherein he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA: Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here: Response
- Watch a short informative video on ACTA: ACTA Video
- Watch a lulzy video on ACTA: Lulzy Video
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.Via Tumblr
This entry was also posted at http://cantarina.dreamwidth.org/131889.h
This has already been signed in US but there is a White House petition here to have this agreement actually go through congress something that didn't happen.